Jumat, 30 Oktober 2009

my first posting



My Favorite Activities
Everyday I do many activities. One of them is listening to music. It’s my favorite activity. I do it when I get home from campus. After I change my clothes, I turn on my MP3 directly. It has main function in my life. If I don’t listen to music it in a day, I will get headache and feel stress. Surely, it can make me more relaxed from my problems and bored activities. Beside listen to music I sometimes watch TV in the evening. I watch it when I get home late from campus. I love to do both of my favorite activities. I think many people do the similar activities with mine to relax from their activities. They are funnier and easier way to do without spending money.

6 komentar:

  1. yups, you're right... everybody need to relax!!

    I also listen to the music but not much... i prefer to watch cartoon than listen it....

    BalasHapus
  2. i love listening to the music too!!!i think,everybody loves music.We can feel relaxed while listening to the music!!My choice goes on pop music.My favourite singer is Daniel Bedingfield,just listen to'if you are not mine' you will feel excited.

    BalasHapus
  3. yeaaah, this world is empty without art. music is art. so i prefer to listen an 'artistic' music.. lol

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi, when will U learn?? I agree with U but I suggest U to not do such this things many times.it will be bad. because music is 1 of air pollution N tv can make many bad effect such as our eyes can be sick, etc

    BalasHapus
  5. I like music too!!!
    it can make me relax..
    don't hear Ben because he always jealous to someone activity and he always talk too much..ha..ha..ha..
    keep your hobby if you enjoy it but don't forget to study..

    BalasHapus
  6. konbanwa wina chan...???


    you have the same hobby with me...

    I like listening to music very much..
    moreever if I sad, music can make my feeling is relaxed.

    music is the best....!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus